Wednesday 26 January 2011

Kitty Cat

This has been floating around in my head for a while. I keep thinking of doing this little comic but I never do  because I think "The world doesn't need more cat comics." I figured, what the hell, my blog may as well showcase some of the ideas for it lol!

So, I give you cat 1:

Aya is a real live cat, he belongs to me and my other half but he much prefers her to me. He's a mommy's boy and I'm mom #2 that speaks in a funny accent.

This is the first little rendition of him. From left to right its: Default Aya, Default Aya Back, oh no! my shadow! and finally *WHINE!*

He's a special kitty. There will be 2 more kitties, Kyo and Areia, I've started a Kyo sheet and I've still to decide what colour Areia will be (Aya in real life is a brown and black striped tabby or some such, so is Kyo so it'd get confusing if they were both the same colours.)

Seeing as it's a drawing week, I thought I'd post something else just for the fun of it.

Me, if i was an assassin!

No comments:

Post a Comment