Friday 28 January 2011

Kyo - Kitty Cat 2

Friday is here, not that I can really celebrate as I'm working the weekend. That is an Epic Fail :(

Was doodling yesterday, having fun with experimenting with painting but it's no where near a 'show and tell' quality. So, I decided I'd continue on my kitty theme.

From right to left: Default Kyo Back, Lump Mode, Oooooh Kibble and/or Pettins! and finally, STRETCH!

Again, Kyo isn't really brown. He's a tabby like Aya. In fact...


From left to right: Aya, Kyo, Areia.

Aya in the comic will be black because he thinks he's a Leopard/Panther, when clearly, he's really not. Kyo in the middle is a teddy bear, hence the brown and Areia. Well, I'm pulled between yellow and pink because she's a bit... well, you know what they say about blonds and pink because she's a princess.


The bandana on Kyo is because people often confuse Aya and him with each other. I can clearly tell the difference, Kyo's a much bigger cat and way less whiney. Will maybe post another blog over the weekend with Areia... I may add a bandana to Kyo and maybe a tiara/crown to Ariea lol. I'll think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment