Monday 31 January 2011

Website: Pose Maniacs.

I had today off work, that makes me very happy.

I've not done anything with my cat comic over the weekend. I have a very short attention span for long running projects. I promise I will post something of Areia kitty at some point. I have been drawing over the weekend though, I have been practicing with different poses, all my characters are usually standing up, rarely sitting or anything because my understanding of anatomy isn't stellar.

I have however found an absolutely fantastic resource for interesting and varied poses.


Pose Maniacs is a resource for artists that's free to use. Each of the models you can see in 360 degrees or you can look at the moving images of people running. The models are all done showing underlying muscle tissue and it really gives you a good idea of what you're looking at when you look at a person.

This:

Is a picture I did using some of the resources of this site. I really like this picture, I'm rather proud of it. I think you should seriously go check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment