Friday 11 February 2011

Bioware Fangirl - Does tricks for EXP

Mass Effect & Dragon Age.

My two favorite games right now. Currently I'm playing Mass Effect 2. I think I'm about half way through the game so far and I am both amazed and awed by the size, beauty and complexity of this game. You feel like this world really exists, codex entries giving background information on every race you meet that I personally have read through for hours on end.

I love the character development and how the decisions you take in Mass Effect & Dragon Age have far reaching consequences into both the later stages of the game and even the next in the series. I found myself sitting for about 20 minutes last night agonising over a decision for one of the characters in my team. Do I play the Renegade or Paragon option (good or evil?) and what would I do in this situation?

Honestly, I eventually just closed my eyes and picked an option. Turned out to be a good option! All happy in the world of the Normandy (my ship for those that don't know)

I also had a revelation that made my jaw hit the floor (if anyone in the know is reading, I'll just say... the collectors.) I honestly was so shocked at the information presented to me I felt like I had been just told some real world bad news... Dragon Age made me feel like that too.

Another game that gave me real emotion was Fable II but mostly it was just fury at how cheap I felt after the End Game.

Anyway yeah, no doodles tonight, just some random musings and RAVING about ME2 if anyone has the ability to get this game (or Dragon Age - Ramblings on that due in MARCH BABY!) you should invest some money in the game and all the mission DLC.

In other news: I need a phrase to end my posts. Just leaving off seems odd. Lets go for the ever faithful:

Have a Nice Day Now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment