Wednesday 16 February 2011

Oodles of Doodles

Well, I was working today which you know, is about par for the course on a Wednesday. I had a pretty quiet day and quiet turned to restless which turned into boredom which turned then into doodles.

I doodle a lot in work, on any piece of paper that someone isn't using. I just can't help it and so today I present a highlight reel of my daily doodles.

First of all, it's my ye old faithful "I'm bored and wanna draw."

Link!
It was just a normal picture of link at first... until I made a small mistake with my pen at the left side of his mouth and decided he'd be a vampire. So it's VAMPIRE LINK!!! WHOO!

I love vampire link lol. So then I decided that I was gonna draw something easy peasy. The one thing I can draw without thinking is a cow. So, that came next.

Huh, I seem to have a vampire theme going on today. So yeah I drew the vampire cow and gave her a martini glass and called him Mootini. I enjoyed drawing him and he made me smile :)

After the cow, I thought I'd stick with an animal theme so, i began drawing a kitty and called it Kyo...

The reason I called him Kyo is because he's a bit tubby... poor Kyo. He's not that tubby really, I mean, I think if he had half a chance he would get to double his current size.

Next, I started to draw a horse...

It became apparent very quickly that I cannot draw horses. In fact, I'd go so far to say that I suck at drawing horses. He then became a monster of some kind, maybe a dog horse? I dunno but thats what happened.

Last, but by no means least was my dragon.


Mwa ha ha ha ha, he's cute but he dreams bad things. Notice the artistic utilisation of an orange highlighter. I was hunting for a green one for the grass but then my phone rang and I had to do some work. It was very sad.

So yes, I think I may do a bigger better version of the sleeping dragon. I think he's cool and I just need to decide what colour to do him.

So anyway, after Monday's post about nothing, I thought a doodle post would make things much  better!

No comments:

Post a Comment